Hello, I'm Danielle St-Vincent and I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you a bit about myself and what I can do for you.
I am originally from Montreal and I have lived in the Eastern Townships for the past 20+ years. My husband and I settled in Lennoxville and raised our children here.
I obtained my B.A. in Communications from the University of Ottawa and in Human Resources from McGill University. I am fluent in both French and English.
More than 10 years ago, before becoming a Real Estate Broker, I held various directorships in both the public and private sectors. I have over 30 years of experience in determing the needs of interested parties and in facilitating negotiations: both essential qualities during a real estate transaction.
I am also very involved in community life. Over the years I put my versatile skills to use in municipal politics, in public service lobbying, in educational initiatives and in the University network. I am a member of the OACIQ and the University Women's Club of Canada.
My experience, my contacts and my extensive knowledge of the region allow me to accurately analyze the local market in order to determine the correct price of your property or dream home. I have the desire to provide you with the right resources for your needs and to assist you in all honesty. I also promise to serve you with very high availability throughout the transaction process.
My broker qualities have been recognized several times by the QFREB and I have received several certificates that acknowledge my results. The 70-75 transactions per year that I process put me in the top 3% of all Remax selling brokers in Quebec (3500 brokers total).
But most of all it is my passion for helping people and for everything related to real estate that fuels my dedication. I made it my priority to provide you with fair and accurate information on the property you are about to buy or sell, to advise you on the factors to consider when you purchase or sell, to be with you to facilitate and simplify, as much as possible, the transaction process and to earn your trust.
I offer the following personalized services:
- Fully bilingual service - including forms and correspondence
- free and accurate estimate of the value of your home
- marketing your property through my extensive network and through various media sources, including CJMQ 88.9 - the English radio station of the Eastern Townships
- Professional style photographs of your home
- Personalized visits and follow-up reporting on visits
- Posting your property on the Multiple Listing Service to reach all audiences
- Financial screening of potential buyers
- Guidance at each step of the sales transaction, from the listing to the signing of the sale
- Verification of all city by-laws and easeemnts
- Co-ordination of testing, if necessary
If you have any real estate-related questions or concerns, or would like a free estimate of your home's value, please do not hesitate to contace me.